Welcome to the Furry Footstool

Welcome to the Furry Footstool
Oh god the camera...the camera

Monday, August 1, 2011

Outing at Petsmart

Well I was taken to that place my human calls Petsmart. It is like a giant candy store for us. Though I'm not so sure how I feel about it all the time. Other humans want to pet me and lets face it they scare me and I have no where to hide besides tying my human up in knots with the thing that is the leash. Along with that the other human who lives in the house that my human calls Deii brought the dreaded camera. So I guess I have to have to show a few of them.

This is me in the car, I couldn't back far enough away from the camera. My human says it's a bit blurry due to me moving and the fact that we hit a bump on the road.

This one is me being tricked by the one known as Deii to looking up. I guess it can be considered a good picture of me. I am told it is a good picture of me.


Now here we are on to the final two pictures...I don't know what my human was thinking. Really? I mean I guess I could say that they are interesting. Some sort of correlation was made with something called Steampunk. I have no idea. I really don't know how I feel about these and I don't really see the point of them. I don't really stick my head out the window. I guess I will have to see what others say about this...

~Jake

1 comment:

  1. Jessica ~ He is such a pretty cardi! I hope he overcomes some of his timidness.

    Jake ~ I'm so glad you let your humans take some pictures. Looking forward to your debut on on The Daily Corgi.

    ReplyDelete