Welcome to the Furry Footstool

Welcome to the Furry Footstool
Oh god the camera...the camera

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Okay...

I know I haven't had my human posting my thoughts lately because something called the internet has been broken at the den and my human has not been happy. There was some sort of discussion with these people who provide the internet that was far from happy. It seems that it may be fixed but apparently that was what was told the last time. So I guess we shall see.

Today appears to be a day of being brushed by my other live in human Deii. Believe it or not I love being brushed despite the initial sight of the brush sort of freaks me out I don't know why. I have been told I have the look of 'being beaten' at first that both my human and Deii find funny. I just don't quite understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment